Round Table LHH: Retaining top talent in a scarce talent market
All over the world, economists are sounding the alarm about a tidal wave of voluntary separations involving workers looking for jobs that offer new challenges, more flexibility or greater overall satisfaction. The challenge for leaders to engage, upskill and retain talent in this environment has never been more critical as talent shortages start to impact productivity and employee morale.
The roundtable will bring together a group of leaders to discuss
- The key drivers for talent retention in the new work environment
- Strategies to keep key talent engaged and retained
- Hybrid Working – Where to from here?
- Career Mobility – Enabling cross functional career paths
- Generational differences in employer expectations